Give your modern diver that vintage look by adding the classic "Beads of Rice" bracelet.
This one is compatible with many different watches since it is a straight end. If you are using it for a diver, then you are good to go, because it comes with a pair of 2.5mm "fat boy" spring bars. If you hope to use it on a watch with standard lug holes, mention that in the notes so I can provide you with custom spring bars.
You will need to remove the 3 final "beads" on each side to attach the end-links. It's a piece of cake, and not difficult at all.
If you just need the end-links because you already own the Uncle Seiko Beads of Rice, you can find them here.
- Lug width to Buckle: 22mm / 20mm
- Length (mm) : 185mm
- Min.length after adjusted : 120mm
- Buckle : Solid 316L Stainless Steel 20mm Double Flip-Lock Diver Clasp
- Thickness (mm) : 4mm
- Net Weight (gram) : 86grams
- Finish: Brushed metal/Polished sides
- Spring bar diameter: 2.5mm
- Lug end style : Solid straight-end
- Adjustment type : 4 removable links-- pin type adjustment (all links are removable)
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links (including end links)
- Designed to fit : Seiko Divers, Citizen, etc.