The Bell-matic was the first Seiko that started my obsession. However, after owning many of these over the years, I was met with the frustration of never being able to find the right strap for it. Even the stainless bracelet that came with this model was made of folded metal and not very exciting. So, I decided to make one of my own. This is a solid-link, stainless steel bracelet that fits the Bell-matic model 4006-7000 through 7002 and 4006-7020-7029. I chose this since it was my first, and I think they're great!
The bracelet tapers from 18mm to 16mm and has 5 removable links, and a couple holes in the buckle for micro-adjustments. The center links are polished and the rest are brushed. I had the end-pieces custom-made for a secure fit, and they lock into place. Comes with two 18mm spring bars. It fits up to an 8" wrist (more links are available here).
- Lug width to Buckle: 18mm tapers to 16mm (702x ends are 19mm)
- Length (mm) : 170mm
- Min.length after adjusted : 135mm
- Clasp : Milled 316L Stainless Steel 16mm Single Flip-Lock Clasp
- Final link width : 8mm
- Thickness (mm) : 3.5mm
- Net Weight (gram) : 84gram
- Finish: Brushed metal/Polished middle and sides
- Spring bar diameter: 1.8mm
- Lug end style : Standard (Hollow) Curved End
- Adjustment type : 5 removable links-- pin type adjustment
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links (not including end links)
- Designed to fit : Bellmatic 4006-7000, 7001, 7002/ 4006-7020, 7021, 7029.
- (700x ends also fit: SNK385,SNKL41, SNKL41J, SNKL41J1, SNKL43, SNKL45, SNK355 and more?)