PLEASE NOTE: The only bracelets I have remaining have a few small defects on the surface, like tiny pock marks. They do not affect the integrity of the bracelet are not very noticeable. Some you might even have to look for them to find them. I have adjusted the price to reflect this. (see last picture for example)
This is a sleek and sophisticated bracelet that is a great compliment to the greatest Seiko diver ever made. The Oyster is a solid link bracelet with solid end-links designed specifically for the 6309-704x model. Heavy and thick, it is a pleasure to wear. It is also compatible to a wide range of wrist sizes (pins for removable links, and up to 6 can be removed). The strap also comes with two, 2.5mm "fat boy" spring bars!
What's included: One bracelet, one pair of end-links, one pair of 2.5mm spring bars.
- Lug width to Buckle: 22mm / 18mm
- Length (mm) : 180mm
- Min.length after adjusted : 120mm
- Buckle : Solid 316L Stainless Steel 20mm Double Flip-Lock Diver Clasp
- Thickness (mm) : 3.20mm
- Net Weight (gram) : 92gram
- Finish: Brushed metal
- Spring bar diameter: 2.5mm
- Lug end style : Solid Curved End
- Adjustment type : 6 removable links-- pin type adjustment
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links include end links
- Designed to fit : Seiko Divers 6309-704x and 6306-700x, SRP77x models.